Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A List for Tuesday


Five Reasons Dutch Should Be Born Sooner Rather Than Later
(in no particular order)

1. I am tired of people telling me that I'm "not that big" for how far along I am. I am big enough, thank you very much.
2. I'm sick of being uncomfortable - sausage feet and back-aches and all that jazz.
3. Really I'm just ready to start being a mom already.
4. I want to see if he looks like the Brugger/Bailey side of the fam or the Morgan/Davis side.
5. Chris will be so much happier when I stop complaining.

4 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

"Aunt Tummy's got a belly" Marcus said. "Aunt Tummy's got a baby" Anneke corrected. I just have to say it gives new meaning to what my kids call you. ;) You look big enough to me. Does that make you feel better? It seems like forever when you are living it, but looking back on it, it seems silly. We are praying for you.

Heather said...

Yes he should be born sooner I agree. You are so cute and honestly you look huge! Not in a fat way but in an "oh my goodness she is going to pop" way. I love you! Call me day or night when he arrives!

Cari said...

I agree - the hugeness is quite impressive actually. I want him to wait for his Aunt Cari, and he will because he loves me the best.

Anna said...

Pammy--You look so cute! I can have five reasons why I think my baby should be born sooner than later as well. Here it is:

1-I don't want to be pregnant anymore.
2-I still don't want to be pregnant anymore.
3-I really don't want to be pregnant anymore.
4-I'm serious...I do not want to be pregnant anymore.
5-I also want my baby to be here, not just stuck inside of me.