Monday, July 21, 2008

Good Baby

My Good Baby is back! Last night Dutchie slept really well and waited until 1pm instead of am to do the crying, I-don't-wanna-sleep thing. It was much easier for me to handle in daylight.

Also, my sister Heather is a thief! That is not Delilah's pink diamond that she's playing with, but Coco's diamond! Yes, that's right. Heather gave her dog my dead dog's toy! Shocking.

There are some very cute pictures of Dutchie coming soon. He's started doing this new kissy-fishy face when he wakes up. It's hard to explain, but you'll love it when you see it.

You skeptics beware! Dutch has now rolled over a total of FOUR times. It's not just a fluke, my baby's a genius.

Last night was the first time that Dutch leaked through his diaper. Chris now calls him Pee-Pants. I think it's mean, but he thinks it's funny. Dutch doesn't seem to care yet.

Bo loves Dutch. Or he wants to eat him, I'm not sure which. Bo likes to lick Dutch whenever he is nearby. He also lets us know when Dutch is crying, by coming up to us and then walking over to the baby. He's very helpful.

That's the updates for now. Love you!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Ahh yes I am a theif and I took those pictures just for you! Honestly I didn't know what to do with the ring. Bella wanted to return it (along with a new dog)and she refused to let me give it to the DI. So now it is Delilah's - I am sure Coco would have wanted her to have it! LOL!

Heidi Noel said...

Pee Pants and Poo Bottom a natural pair. I love your blogs. It makes me feel closer even though I am not there.

Grandma Bailey said...

Your child is a genius! Welcome to true motherhood. You will have blow-outs for the next year or so and sleepless nights now for the rest of your life! There is no holding back now. You and Chris will be great parents.

Cari said...

I miss him! Is it the same adorable little pucker face that he made while I was there? Love you all!