Thursday, July 10, 2008

Projectile Pooping

Chris and Dutch and I were taking a nap earlier today. When Dutch woke up Chris went to change his diaper before I was going to feed him. I hear this horrible sound and rushed into the room - I thought Dutch had thrown up his stomach! I go into the room to see a very stunned Chris staring at the wall.

"That did not just happen!" He laughed.

Dutch had literally projectile pooped from the changing table to the wall two feet away! It was so disgusting, but hilarious! Just goes to show, he's talented.

4 comments:

Andy said...

Sorry, Pam, but from now on, your child's name is going to be the Poopinator, or maybe Super Duper Pooper Trooper (Heidi says maybe Dookie Dutchie). Maybe this requires a little more thought. I'll get back to you with his new official name (is it too late to change it on his birth certificate? :)

Anna said...

That's awesome! My little Connor projectile pooped about five feet all over a wall and bed when he was a little four pounder. I swear, it's the teeny ones you've got to watch out for.

Heather said...

Oh he takes after his Mother - wonder butt strikes again!

Heidi Noel said...

Hey, I forgot about Wonder Butt! You always were a Poo Bottom! ;)