Monday, July 13, 2009

Worst Sunday Ever

Yesterday was, hands down, the worst Sunday of my life. I had to teach Sharing Time in Primary, Chris had to work so I had Dutch with me, and two of the other women in the Primary Presidency weren't there (and the secretary doesn't want to have anything to do with the kids, just wants to do paperwork). The kids didn't listen. Dutch didn't nap. And by the time I got home I was very near tears.

Which has led me to the decision that I hate most children.

7 comments:

Grandma Bailey said...

Wasn't there someone in Relief Socieyt you could have left Dutch with? I quite frequently have had Sophie, Hero or Caleb because their parents have been busy. They know I don't mind. You need to find a Grandma for emergency Sundays. Most of the time I had Sophie or currently Hero is because mom and Dad are both very busy at Church.

Heather said...

I agree kids are horrible! Want mine?

Heather said...

And what is up with your background? Trying to get in the mood to cook?

Heidi Noel said...

i am sorry. Primary is hard even for me. There is just something about it. It is good that you didn't go into education.
I would ask how you feel about my children, but because you are rarely around them you don't seem to mind them...much. Family is different, too. (Crossing my fingers that you don't bump my children off the next time you see them.)

Melodie Anne said...

That's how I feel about most kids! I only like the ones I am related to and even then my affection wanes occasionally. Generally people's kids suck, especially at church.

Cari said...

I LOVE other peoples kids - just being honest. I'm usually willing to take anyone elses kids home with me, even from church. It's my own kids.............

Ash, O, Ava Jo and Demi Lu said...

Lol. Its comments like that last one that reminds my why we are friends!!! I love it. So funny and so true!