Monday, July 27, 2009

Dutch's First Tool Set

My friend Joanne recently went through all of her old baby stuff (her daughter is 8) and decided to get rid of all of it. Dutch reaped the benefits. He got about a dozen palm-sized board books (his palm, not mine), a Little People Noah's Ark, a toy shelf, and a tool set.

This tool set is simple and perfect for someone Dutch's size and age. I got it out for him last night and... Chris played with it for about an hour. He tried to share with Dutch, but my little guy had no interest in what Daddy was doing.

To recap, Dutch has a new tool set and it's Chris's favorite toy.

2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Marcus never appreciated his tool set. Now, I am sure Luke would love it, but I gave it away long ago. Probably a good thing I wouldn't want to be hammered or sawed on anyway.

Grandma Bailey said...

I love how unique each of my grandson's are - and my son-in-laws are come to think of it!