Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bo the Wonder Vacuum

Today Dutch learned something that I have been fearing for a long time. It started innocently enough, he accidentally dropped something from his high-chair and Bo gobbled it right up IN PLAIN VIEW OF DUTCH. Up to this point Bo had been rather surreptitious when he ate Dutch's dropped food. Seeing Bo so excited, Dutch dropped another piece of food that he didn't want, then another, then another, until all the food on his tray was gone. This was the food that I told him he needed to finish in order to get out, he took matters into his own hands and voila, he was ready to get out. I am sure this is only the beginning of many more feedings to Bo of things he doesn't like. Bo, of course, thinks he's in heaven and Dutch has become his favorite person (although Bo was always Dutch's favorite).

And don't miss the Recipe contest a few posts down. I'm serious! I'll give you a prize.

No comments: