Sunday, July 19, 2009

Junior Executive

Here are some interesting things that happened today:
  • Dutch can now stand up in his crib. You want to know how I know? Because I found him this morning and,
  • Dutch ate some of his diaper ointment. We had to call Poison Control, but he (fortunately) did not ingest enough to make him sick.
  • At church today he looked extra spiffy with his new haircut and the church outfit Grandpa Greg and Grandma Honey gave to him (see picture).
  • I had a friend at church come up and compliment me for how well-behaved Dutch was at church today. Apparently he was good through all 3 hours. If only he had been that way last week.
  • Chris made homemade hamburgers tonight. It was his first try and they turned out really well. Even Bo got to have one! Dutch was content with eating tomatoes and avocados, since he'd had dinner a little earlier.
  • My friend Robin had her grandbaby Olivia at church with her today and I got to hold her. She was so tiny and cute and dressed in puffy pink and smelled like baby. I really want to have a girl.
  • Last, but not least, I want everyone to know that I'm going to be pursuing my MFA, therefore I will now graduate in January 2011. I thought you'd want to know.
I hope everyone had a good weekend; if you didn't then watch one of the videos of Dutch and that will cheer you right up!

1 comment:

Kim Morgan said...

OH HE IS VERY, VERY HANDSOME!