Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A List for Tuesday

Here are the answers to last week's list. I have to say, you guys really disappointed me.

Pam's Favorite Movies (in no particular order)
1. Exactly so!
The Scarlet Pimpernel

2. -Where's that accent from?
-Same place as me. Liverpool.
Across the Universe

3. I really do have pasty, pasty skin.
Waitress

4. See, to him there's only two women: your mother and everyone else.
Big Fish

5. -All right, get set for the story of my life.
-Fiction or Non-fiction?
Charade

6. What is it that makes him so big? His big heart, his big belly, or his big money?
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

7. As Miss Golightly was saying before she was most rudely interrupted...
Breakfast at Tiffany's


8. You're killing me, Smalls!
The Sandlot


9. I brought you flours.
Stranger Than Fiction


10. Is Wonderboy here for real?
Hercules


11. -I'll stop a car, and I won't use my thumb!
-What're you gonna do?
-It's a system all my own.
It Happened One Night

12. -My car is outside.
-Naturally.
Notorious

13. Are you nuts? She clearly prefers gas pump jockeys to millionaires. What do you want to do? Disillusion the poor girl?
How to Marry a Millionaire


14. He flewed!
Peter Pan


15. What's his type? Wilting flower? Bright and bubbly? Or smoldering temptress?
Moulin Rouge

Bonus: Chris' Five Favorite Movies
1. They call 'em accidents cause it's nobody's fault.
An Unfinished Life

2. -You know, I believe we have two lives.
-How... what do you mean?
-The life we learn with and the life we live with after that.
The Natural

3. The defense department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid.
Top Gun

4. No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he rubbed you. And rubbin, son, is racin'.
Days of Thunder

5. I'm not gonna show you my gun!
Field of Dreams

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

I knew Field of Dreams and Top Gun but had to cheat to make sure so I didn't guess. I couldn't figure out how I knew 1, sorry and have blocked the number 3 movie from my memory, but recognized the line. I love you and enjoyed the quiz!