Monday, March 16, 2009

Bo is Blind


I'm not sure if you knew that or not, but it's true. Bo is 100% blind. You know who doesn't know this? Dutch. You know who loves Bo to distraction? Dutch. You know who's in trouble now that Dutch is mobile? Bo.

When Dutch is put onto the floor he goes for one of two things: Bo or Bo's toy. Bo, being good-natured and sweet, usually just gets up and walks away when Dutch bugs him. Or he licks Dutch until Chris or I stop him. When Dutch starts playing with Bo's toy he just goes over and takes it away. I guess if he can't play with Dutch's toys then Dutch can't play with his. It's only fair.

And the picture has nothing to do with anything, it's just the 4th picture in my 4th folder because I was tagged. Look how skinny we were!

1 comment:

Cari said...

I love that picture!