Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A List for Tuesday

Happy St. Patrick's Day and Happy Birthday to Ashley!


Five Things I Like About Being in a Recession

1. It doesn't really effect (affect?) me because we're already poor college students
2. You can find fabulous sales, like buying a pair of pants for Dutch for $2 and a gorgeous dress for me for $10
3. Every time we buy anything new it seems like Christmas
4. There are all sorts of tips for living frugally that I love to collect
5. Did I mention the deals?

3 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Nice. I agree with them all. Except, I didn't buy pants for Dutch or a dress for me. ;)

Anna said...

Amen! I love that Marcus and I are poor and getting ready to go to med school...it makes this recession thing so much less stressful!

Tara Mogle said...

So nice to hear someone be positive in all this! Thanks!

did I mention that you have such a cute baby!