Saturday, March 21, 2009

Huggies Suck

We had been given a big box of Huggies so I decided to use them, even though up to this point I've found that Pampers diapers work best for us. Huggies suck! Dutch leaks through every time. No, not at night, not when he's been wearing them for a long time, EVERY time. He leaked through the other day and I changed him--there was barely any fluid in the diaper!

Just to clarify, this is their diapers only. I like their wipes and other products that they make. But their diapers are completely worthless. Go Pampers!

(And no jokes from the peanut gallery about Pam and Pampers)

4 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Interesting. Huggies work best for my boy. But, he still leaks through a lot, even Pampers. Maybe I will try them again, though.

Anna said...

AMEN!!! and AMEN!!!

Cari said...

Quite honestly the very best diapers I have EVER used are the HEB brand here in Texas (and I've diapered a lot of babies). But Pampers are a close second for sure, and Huggies are disastrous!

Grandma Bailey said...

The funny thing is the Huggies were the best when you were growing up and Pampers were the worst! I would never put Pampers on you guys because they held NOTHING. Tissue paper would have been better. You were all 'Huggies' babies. I wonder what happened? They used to hold gallons.