Monday, March 23, 2009

Addressing a Complaint

I've had a few of you ask where all the pictures are! The truth is that I don't know how to upload pictures or video from the video camera, so talk to Chris about that. I finally figured out how to get the pictures off my camera, so here are some cute ones of Dutch eating one of those hard Gerber cookie/cracker things. It's pretty evident now that he has a "googly" eye. I'm going to talk to the pediatrician about how to fix that before it's permanent.


2 comments:

Anna said...

How does your Dutch have such a beautiful head of hair? My James is a baldy...even Connor doesn't have as much hair as Dutch. He's one handsome little dude.

K.E.N said...

To get rid of that eye, our pediatrician told me that I just need to rub with my clean finger or a clean warm rag the part of the nose right by the inside of the gross eye (aka the inside of the bridge). Noah had it since he was born and we didn't hear that advice until he was 5 months old and it cleared up in like a week or so after we started rubbing there. Unless I'm understanding your definition of googlie eye wrong. Good luck!