Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A List for Tuesday

I will bow to peer pressure and do the movie list thing. For the "rules" of the game look at someone else's blog, I'm lazy and don't want to put them. Basically, just guess the movie that the quote is from. Also, I'm not go to use any of my favorite movies that my mom or sister used, just to keep things fun.

Pam's Favorite Movies (in no particular order)
1. Exactly so!

2. -Where's that accent from?
-Same place as me. Liverpool.
Across the Universe (Heather)

3. I really do have pasty, pasty skin.

4. See, to him there's only two women: your mother and everyone else.

5. -All right, get set for the story of my life.
-Fiction or Non-fiction?
Charade (Mama)

6. What is it that makes him so big? His big heart, his big belly, or his big money?

7. As Miss Golightly was saying before she was most rudely interrupted... Breakfast at Tiffany's (Annemarie)

8. You're killing me, Smalls! Sandlot (Katie)

9. I brought you flours. Stranger Than Fiction (Heather)

10. Is Wonderboy here for real? Hercules (Heidi)

11. -I'll stop a car, and I won't use my thumb!
-What're you gonna do?
-It's a system all my own.
It Happened One Night (Mama)

12. -My car is outside.
-Naturally.

13. Are you nuts? She clearly prefers gas pump jockeys to millionaires. What do you want to do? Disillusion the poor girl? How to Marry a Millionaire (Annemarie)

14. He flewed! Peter Pan (Heidi)

15. What's his type? Wilting flower? Bright and bubbly? Or smoldering temptress?


Bonus: Chris' Five Favorite Movies
1. They call 'em accidents cause it's nobody's fault.

2. -You know, I believe we have two lives.
-How... what do you mean?
-The life we learn with and the life we live with after that.

3. The defense department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid.

4. No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he rubbed you. And rubbin, son, is racin'.

5. I'm not gonna show you my gun!

6 comments:

Kittie said...

#8-The Sandlot :)

Heidi Noel said...

10 Hercules
14 Peter Pan
Now I can't remember the others I knew.

Annemarie said...

7 is Breakfast at Tiffany's and 13 is How to Marry a Millionaire

Heather said...

#9 is Stranger than Fiction which is an awesome movie BTW!

Heather said...

#2 is Across The Universe
Evie said thank you for the pictures of Dutch. She just spent the last 10 mintues laughing at them and saying "Bebee"

Grandma Bailey said...

5 is Charade
11 is It Happened One Night