Sunday, December 14, 2008

Trip to Utah: Day Two

Dutch woke us up at 4am this morning (5am Pennsylvania time). Neither of us could get back to sleep so we figured that we might as well get ready and go. The trip went really quickly. We actually traveled about 3 1/2 hours further than we had planned because everything went so well. Instead of spending the night in Nebraska we were able to make it to Laramie, Wyoming.

Tomorrow we'll get to Utah and it might even still be light out when we get there! Nothing much else to write about, today was uneventful--in a good way!

5 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

YOu are only about 8 hours away! Good luck. I am glad it has gone so well for you guys.

Just Julie said...

There's snow here waiting for you!
How long will you guys be here?

Cari said...

I want to see snow! I knew the road trip wouldn't be too bad - especially since Dutchie likes his car seat so well. I love you!

Anna said...

Good for you! I am hoping my little guy (and two year old) do as well as yours. Hooray for Christmas trips to Utah!

Melodie Anne said...

PAM!! I hope you aren't mad that I sort of blog stalked you. That kid of yours is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I hope you trip is fun. If you are in Provo you can come to my house!