Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ode to Zaque


My little brother Zaque was upset last week that I did not write him an ode. Well Zakky, here it is.

I never had a little brother growing up, so when Chris and I got married I was excited to marry into a little brother. Zaque and I have always had a lot of fun together. He's a nerd, and so am I. While most people are terrified to ride in a car with him, I have always trusted his driving skills. Even that time that he took the Jeep on two wheels (do you remember that, Zaque? It was crazy!).

Zaque has always been willing to help us out. Whether it was moving all of our stuff, or helping us bury Coco, he never complained. Okay, he complained, but he was mostly kidding. Anyway, he'll be back in a year from Argentina and Dutchie can't wait to meet him. I miss you tons, little brother!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoo no les importa ode to Zaque! Pero tampoco me importa que no les importe. Por fin un ode to Zaque! Si yo recuerdo cuando estuvimos sobre solo dos ruedas. Que divertido eh. Chris y Josh no les gustó. Chris me gritó creo. Pam I miss you as well. It´s not quite the same. I thought you had disappeared or something, and were secretly writting the blog from some unidentified location. Well I am happy you put an ode to Zaque! That made my month! I hope all is going well there. I can´t wait to meet Dutch, and teach him swear words in spanish! Whoo! lates!

Heidi Noel said...

Isn't it weird having brothers? I have more than you, but they are still pretty neat! At least none have corrupted my children, yet...J/K