Tuesday, October 28, 2008

No List for Tuesday

I am so sick that it's taking a bunch of energy just to type this. I just wanted to let you know how lucky I am. I have the worst cold that I have ever had in my whole life. I barely have enough energy to get up to get something to eat or drink. That's not why I'm lucky. I'm lucky because I have the happiest baby in the world. I haven't been able to kiss him or snuggle him as much as usual (I don't want to get him sick). I haven't been as energetic or been able to play as much. But Dutch is such a princely prince that he doesn't seem to mind. He is just so sweet to me! If anything can make me feel better, it's him.

2 comments:

Cari said...

Oh, honey - I am so sorry! I wish I was closer. I love you so much, and I'll pray that you feel better soon

Heidi Noel said...

I hope that Chris can help when he is at home. I have been blessed that way.