Monday, October 27, 2008

125th Post!

I figured since this was such a momentous occasion I would write 125 random things that are on my mind. Unless I get bored, then I'll just stop where I get bored.

1. Dutch is in his crib. He needed some alone time.
2. Bo is on his pillow. He needed some alone time.
3. I am watching the news. I needed some alone time.
4. Chris is at school.
5. Dutch's 3-month pictures are ready today!
6. When I type my password for anything, I always trace it again with my fingers to make sure I had hit the right keys.
7. My hair is messy but I don't feel like combing it.
8. My throat hurts.
9. I'm tired of this election and wish it were over already.
10. Because I'm in Pennsylvania every other commercial is political and it's annoying.
11. People are mean.
12. From where I am sitting I can see 3 different types of glue that we have. Is that weird?
13. Our roof leaked the other day and the pot that caught thewater is still sitting on the floor.
14. There are about 10 other things I should be doing instead of this.
15. We bought Dutch some Winnie the Pooh finger puppets and I think it's hilarious every time I think, "There's Pooh on my finger!"
16. The news is depressing.
17. I am wearing Chris's "Employee of the Month" shirt from UPS.
18. Chris was Employee of the Month twice at UPS.
19. Chris is a good daddy.
20. And a good husband.
21. Dutch will turn 4 months old on Election day. It's like his pre-Golden Birthday, 4 months on the 4th!
22. I know who I'm going to vote for, but you might not like it.
23. You didn't know I could see you, did you?
24. Well I can, and I appreciate you taking the time to read this.
25. Don't you have anything better to do though?
26. Aunt Pat gave us some Halloween dishes for our wedding and I just drank hot chocolate out of the ghosty mug.
27. I ate almost an entire bag of Kit Kats on Saturday, but it didn't make me sick. It made me want to keep eating them. I stopped though.
28. I'm not wearing my wedding ring. I don't feel good and I forgot to put it on this morning.
29. Chris never wears his and it hurts my feelings.
30. I have never thought about my stance on egg donation. They are talking about it on the news right now.
31. I think Dutch is asleep, he hasn't cried since I put him down. Like I said, he needed alone time.
32. I have a bunch of pictures of Dutch that I need to put on the blog, but I'm not on the big computer, I'm on my laptop.
33. I use my laptop so often that I've worn away parts of it.
34. Dutch is crying now. Apparently he was not asleep.
35. This is getting boring.
36. And I need to get Dutch.
37. Okay, I'll stop.

3 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Nice post. I would like to know who you are voting for, but hate when people ask that question. I have a pretty good guess though. How does Dutch feel about Pooh on your finger?

Cari said...

That was funny! I'm curious about who you're voting for as well, but it doesn't really matter 'cause I can't change your mind if I don't agree and I'll just be happy if I do, sooooo anyway.

JJthe1st said...

As your unofficial big sister, I know who you are voting for. I know I can't change your mind but I love you anyway. There are also 20 things that I need to be doing right now so love you, bye.