Sunday, October 26, 2008

Little Monster Baby

For Halloween Chris and I bought Dutch a little pajama outfit with a hood. We weren't sure if it was a dinosaur or a dragon, but when we put it on him last night we noticed that the feet said "Little Monster." That's about as far from the real Dutch as you can get, so it's the perfect Halloween costume! Here are some pictures that we took of him all Halloweened up!

Dutch with his Fairy Mama!














The reason there are so many different shots of his face is because our camera takes a bunch of pictures in succession and it's impossible to erase any--he's just too cute!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Evie really enjoyed those pictures. She was cooing and making faces at the pictures of Dutch!

Heidi Noel said...

Cute! HE still reminds me so much of Sam. (My baby is definitely a dragon. HE won't wear the hood though.)

Cari said...

Those are adorable! Can you email them to me? I want to use one of them as my picture of him for my cousins wall.

Just Julie said...

Uh, your baby is SO cute! I think he's actually gotten cuter since I last saw him. He looks like he has more personality now (which I don't mean in a rude way, but small babies are boring to me and they all just look like...babies. But Dutch now looks like Dutch) (does that make sense?)

Hayden said...

How dang cute is he? I love the ones when he is smiling! So sweet! Do you love being a mom, or what? It is the best thing in the world!

catrina_ballerina said...

Couldn't agree more!