Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A List for Tuesday

Five Lists of Five:

5 TV Shows I Watch:
1. The Office
2. Chuck
3. Pushing Daisies
4.
Bones
5. The Unit

5 Movies I Love:
1. Casablanca
2. Breakfast at Tiffany's
3. The Princess Bride
4. Across the Universe
5. Pride & Prejudice

5 Books I Love:
1. The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Emmuska Orczy
2. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
3. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
4. The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton
5. Ivanhoe by Sir Walter Scott

5 Places I Want to (Re-)Visit:
1. London, England
2. Rome, Italy
3. Cairo, Egypt
4. Niagra Falls
5. The Library of Congress

5 Superficial Things I Want:
1. Diamond tennis bracelet from Tiffany's
2. A pair of shoes in every color
3. The perfect handbag
4. A Mac laptop
5. The perfect little black dress

2 comments:

Cari said...

Cool lists - it makes me feel not so far away when I get to read them. I love you guys.

Heidi Noel said...

Niagra Falls, huh? Isn't that where you were going when Dutch surprised you? I agree with you TV show list, but have never heard of the Unit and still can't get "Pushing Daisies" to work.