Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Babbling Baby

Dutch is finding his voice. The amount he talks seems to be directly related to how much hair he has. The more he loses his hair the more he wants to talk. He went with Chris to Elder's Quorum on Sunday and he said that Dutch spent the whole time just babbling away.

He is also a HUGE mama's boy. Wherever I am in the room, he wants to be able to see me; even when Chris wants to play with him, he still just wants to look at me. We play a game where I sit on the floor next to him and I make a noise as I touch his nose or cheeks, etc. and he thinks it's about the funniest thing in the world. He has a great giggle. I'll try to get a video of it and post it.

3 comments:

Cari said...

You gotta love those momma's boys - they grow up to be pretty awesome men. Atleast, my husband did - and I know my boys will, too. Love you!

Heidi Noel said...

Marcus is too independent to be a mama's boy. Luke probably is, but he is driving me so crazy right now I am in tears. Anyway, Dutch must be okay at alliteration - Bald Babbling Baby.

Morgan said...

There is something so sweet and special about a momma and her little boy!!!