Sunday, August 3, 2008

Church Today

Today was Dutch's first time going to church! He looked very handsome in his little outfit that his Aunt Cari gave him (the striped one with the collar), but peed through it when we got home before we could take his picture. Oh well. Everyone loved him, of course, and they made a big fuss over him. They were also all very careful not to touch him because I guess there's been strep going around the ward. I thought that was very thoughtful of them all.

At church today I got another calling. I was asked to start teaching Relief Society, which has been one of my favorite callings. I'm very excited and that pleased the Bishop.

I also wanted to let everyone know that we are blessing Dutch on August 31st, Labor Day weekend. Anyone who can come is welcome, but I understand if you won't be able to make it.

This is a video of Dutch that we took just the other night. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on the cool calling - you will be great at it. Dutchie is so cute he is still so tiny. Oh and I loved the video - we use to make Bella stick her tounge out all of the time it is so funny!

Just Julie said...

Pammy you look like such a happy mom! I'm definitely looking into being there for the blessing!