Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A List for Tuesday

Five Questions I'd Like to Know the Answer to Someday
(in no particular order)

1. Why does Dutch take the keys off of my laptop? (This is the SECOND laptop he's done it to!)
2. Do people with ugly babies know their babies are ugly? (For instance, Mom and Dad, did you know Heather was ugly when she was a baby?)
3. Why is it that babies grow out of the cutest clothes first?
4. When things go wrong why do people start spouting cliches?
5. Neither Chris or Dutch like to cuddle, but they'll cuddle with each other. Why don't I get any cuddles?

3 comments:

Grandma Bailey said...

Heather was beautiful! So I guess that people with ugly babies don't know it! We had a home teacher once that hadn't seen Heather since she was about the age of the picture I posted today (she was between 9-11 months). She was 15 when he saw her again. He did not believe it was the same person. He said someone as ugly as she was as a baby had no right to grow up to be that beautiful! So maybe ugly babies grow up to be gorgeous!

Melodie Anne said...

I knew a lady who admitted her daughter was ugly as a baby. I'm sure she was joking, but she mentioned tying steak to her face to get the dog to play with her. Awesome.

Also, I'm totally a cuddler too and I always worry that if we have babies they won't be cuddlers and then what will I do?! That's why I'm sticking with my dog who IS a cuddler.

But maybe if we had ugly kids the two problems would cancel each other out....

Shelley said...

Jason's little sister was...awkward;) but now she's practically a super model. I made a joke and she admitted she wasn't the cutest baby. Of course it's easy to say you were not so cute when you're super hot now...