Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A List for Tuesday

Things I Got to Do This Weekend That I Haven't Done in a Long Time


  • Hug my sister Carianne, her husband Carl, my niece Carlye, and my nephews Nathanael and Noah
  • Go to the cabin and play in the snow
  • Hike up to the cabin through about 3 feet of snow (if that doesn't conjure up a hilarious vision, I don't know what will)
  • Watch 3 little someone's have their first foray with snow (although not all of it was pleasant; I don't think they expected it to be so cold)
  • Go to the zoo
  • Drive Greg and Kellie's suburban (so we could all ride together)
  • See my cousin Sara and her husband Dallin
  • Watch Dutch have so much fun and not worry that the big kids playing near him might try to hurt him
  • Get my back scratched by my sister
It was awesome to see Carianne and her family, even if they were only here for a rather whirlwind trip. Dutch woke up this morning and immediately put his boots on (over his pajamas) and said, "Cousins?" It was very difficult for him to grasp the fact that we wouldn't be seeing his cousins again for a while. He kept insisting that we were playing with "Cousins!" again today. Poor kid. He loved having so many people to play with and I know he'll miss them as much as I do.

1 comment:

Cari said...

I miss you so much!