Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Maternity Photos

Today was... a big day. I didn't sleep well last night and Dutch woke up before Chris left for work, which is VERY early, especially for Dutch, but even more especially for me. Then we went down to Provo to play with Julianna and Aunt Marianne and Julianna's best friend Kimberly. We got Julianna all baby-registered at Target and Dutch was a huge terror the entire time we were there, but we still managed to have fun. Then as I was about to leave Aunt Marianne's Dutch locked himself in my car. He was strapped into his car-seat, so it wasn't a HUGE deal, but still very sad and time-consuming.

So when we got home I was pretty much ready to just go to bed and wait for tomorrow, but then a little piece of happiness came in the mail. My maternity pictures came!

Last week I got some pictures taken by the very talented D'Arcy Benincosa and they turned out great! Since there are over 80 pictures I won't overwhelm you. Here are five of my favorites. I'll post more later!


4 comments:

Cari said...

I love those! They are so beautiful!

Grandma Bailey said...

What beautiful Pictures. I am sorry Dutch was a pill. Sorry you got locked out of your car again. I was thinking about Dad locking your keys in the car when you visited here. Maybe I jinxed you.
Love you!py

Tara Mogle said...

You are beautiful and you look incredibly happy! Good for you.

K.E.N said...

I bet the others were awesome too! I love pictures 3 and 5. Awesome!