Thursday, March 17, 2011

This and That

On Tuesday I had my 32 week appointment. The baby was moving so much it was hard for Dr. Walker to get a measure of his heartbeat! "He's a wiggler!" she said. I sighed and said, "Yup, just like his big brother." Luckily, this one won't be mobile for a while yet. Maybe by then Dutch won't be such a handful!

I announced a few months ago that the baby's name is going to be Jack Neal Davis. The thing is that I don't think his name really is Jack. The more I use it the less I think it's his name. So we're going back to the drawing board for the first name (although Chris is very resistant to it). The middle name will stay the same no matter what.

Yesterday Dutch woke up at 6am and wouldn't go back to sleep. I told him "It's hard to love you this early in the  morning." He laughed and squished my face.

No comments: