Monday, February 7, 2011

The Year of Jack

This last week was Chinese New Year's, as I'm sure you all know. It inspired me to look up what each of us in our family are according to the Chinese calendar, so here you go:

Chris was born in the Year of the Monkey
Pam was born in the Year of the Dog
Dutch was born in the Year of the Rat
And Jack will be born in, wait for it, the Year of the Rabbit

That's right. He'll be our little Jack-Rabbit!

Correction: My sister pointed out that since Chris and I were both born in January we were actually a different animal than I first realized.

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

Yes, but both you and Chris were born in January so you need to make sure the new year is before your birthday. Marcus is actually a snake because the new year wasn't until February that year. I did a lot of research in this area when I worked at the Children's Center in Colorado, that is the only reason I know. SO, I bet Chris is still a Monkey like, me (also Anneke and Noah).