Saturday, February 5, 2011

Finally!

So way back in September Chris promised me a car by the end of the month. He had been promising me a car for a while, but this time, with the deadline in place, I assumed he was serious. No dice.

All in all it worked out well because TODAY I BOUGHT A CAR! We got a ridiculously good deal on it and it's just about the most perfect car for me (although I would have loved it to be a really awesome color like orange, I am fine with the silver). It's a 2009 Chevy HHR and it will be the perfect size to fit me and my four boys (Chris, Dutch, Baby Jack, and Bo the Wonder Dog). It has low mileage, tests A+ for safety, and is big without driving big (because I'm not very good at driving big things).

Thanks to Clarissa for watching Dutch for a few hours while we went and looked and test-drove and bought it. Thanks to Chris for FINALLY letting me get a car. And a special thanks to Baby Jack for making his Daddy realize how absolutely necessary a bigger car will be.

Pictures to come (as soon as I find where Dutch hid my camera).

2 comments:

Julianna said...

Yay for a new car!!! Now you should come and see us and I will make you a cake. :)

Cari said...

Woo-hoo! Good for you! Congratulations!