Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This, That, and The Other

Here are a few things you might not know:

  • A week from tomorrow I'm flying to Pittsburgh so Chris and I can drive our car back here to Utah.  Dutch will stay in Utah with Grandpa Greg (who volunteered to take time off work to watch him!) because I need a vacation from my little guy.
  • We have an apartment!  We found a great place that has a pool and hot tub (come on over), they allow Bo and even have a dog washing/grooming place right next to our apartment.  We're still planning on buying a house sometime in the future, but we needed a place in the meantime.
  • For Christmas Chris gave me a two-week pass to a rock-climbing gym.  I'm FINALLY using it.  I haven't actually done any rock-climbing yet because I'm a wuss, but I HAVE taken full advantage of the yoga classes and they have been amazing.  Hopefully I will finally lose my extra baby weight, which would be nice since Dutch is almost 2 years old now!
Okay, I think that's about it.  Love and miss you!

2 comments:

Annemarie said...

I am glad that you found an apartment! And we need to figure out a way for me to go rock-climbing with you, I really want to.

Cari said...

I want to go rock climbing! And woo-hoo on the apt! I love you!