Thursday, March 25, 2010

Boys With Toys

Okay, so these aren't the best pictures ever taken, but they do show you what Dutch has been doing the last few days: copying Daddy's every move.  He has been "helping" Chris put together our furniture.  His play tools have definitely come in handy with all this "helping."  I think it's the first time he realized what his yellow hammer is for!

P.S. Notice Dutch's orange stuffed animal.  That's his "guy" (he has no name).  He prefers to take him everywhere.  It's the only thing he's shown any attachment to, which is funny because I bought it so spur of the moment and it was only $5.  Incidentally, if you think of a good name for him, let me know (it is a "he").

4 comments:

Cari said...

Roughy

Grandma Bailey said...

I like 'Guy'

Cari said...

WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE BOOKSHELVES?! I WANT THEM!

pambelina said...

Sorry Nan, they no longer make them in that color at IKEA, I was heartbroken to learn this last week.