Monday, November 17, 2008

Walking in a Winter Wonderland (Dangit!)


I don't know how many of you know this about me, but I hate snow. It all goes back to a time when Hayden and I were on our way to school and my car hit a patch of ice and spun around, scaring both of us to death, but leaving us unharmed. Since then snow and I have had a very bad relationship. Anyway, it's snowing today. This is both good and bad. Good because it waited until November to come and bad because, well, it's snowing!

When I went out to run errands today Dutchie got to wear his snowsuit for the first time. At first I freaked out when I put it on him because I thought he had outgrown it before he even got to wear it! Turns out the little stinker had moved his feet so he was pushing on the knees making it seem shorter than it was. He looks so cute and as soon as he wakes up from his nap I'll take some pictures of him wearing it.

In other news, Dutch is going to get spoiled spoiled spoiled this Christmas. And I'm not talking about Chris and me. He is already receiving presents from his surrogate aunts and uncles. The funniest being from his Auntie Shelley who sent him a HUGE box from Barnes & Noble filled with five wrapped packages. I guess that's what happens when you're the first non-nephew, everyone spoils you.