Monday, November 3, 2008

Frustrated

I've been trying for the last couple of days to post an adorable video of Dutch talking and laughing. For some stupid reason it won't post. I'll keep trying though.

Today Dutch and I went with some other moms and their kids to the zoo. We heard the lion roar--TWICE. Once on the way in and once on the way out. It was so cool! The second time he was just yawning and it was still so loud. I wonder what it would be like to have a voice that carried like that.

In a few hours Dutch will have his 4-month check-up. I am sad that he might have to get shots again, but excited to see how much he weighs now. I'll post his new stats tomorrow on his 4-month birthday. Can you believe that it's already been 4 months? But then again, can you believe it's only been 4 months?

1 comment:

Cari said...

Happy 4 month birthday to my adorable nephew! Give him kisses for me! I love you!