Thursday, November 20, 2008

About My Husband


What is your husband's name? Chris
How long have you been married? 5 years
How long did you date? We were married 9 months to the day after our first date.
How old is he? 27
Who eats more sweets? Him. I have to hide Oreos to get any! Except when he's watching what he eats, then me.
Who said "I love you first"? Me.
Who is taller? Chris, unless I wear a certain pair of heels, then me, barely.
Who is smarter? We are equal smart which is why we get along so well. We both have dumb moments though.
Who can sing the best? Me, but only because Chris doesn't try.
Who does the laundry? We learned early on that we both had to do our own laundry.
Who pays the bills? Him. I tried to do it early in the marriage, but he took over out of need to control something (he's never been able to control me).
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Chris
Who mows the lawn? Chris
Who cooks dinner? Sort of me. But Chris can cook a pizza like nobody's business!
Who drives? Mostly Chris.
Who kissed who first? We kissed each other.
Who's the first to admit they are wrong? This is a long complicated process that usually requires me to use my mad debate skills.
Who asked who out first? Chris.
Who wears the pants? Me, but I let Chris borrow them every once in a while. Just kidding, we are in an equal partnership.