Monday, November 24, 2008

Poor Baby


Dutchie has not been feeling well for a few days. On Friday he was running a small fever so I called the pediatrician and he suggested he might be teething. He's been warm and flushed off and on for the past few days and a little more fussy than he normally is. I've been giving him some Tylenol when it gets really bad, but today I'm going to go find the teething tablets that two of my sisters suggested.

Dutch's Ga-Ga and PopPop are visiting right now. He loves them both very much and laughs and laughs and laughs. You can tell he's not feeling very well though because sometimes his laugh will become a whimper. I'll post some pictures from their visit and from Dutch's first Thanksgiving soon!

2 comments:

Tara Mogle said...

oh sick babies are no fun at all....for baby or mom and dad. so sorry he is not feeling well. he sure is a cute little guy though :D

Cari said...

I started the teething tablet flurry in our family - and yes, they are AWESOME!!! Keep an eye, though, mine have never had fever with teething (my doctor told us that teething lowers their immune system and makes them more susceptible to other things. I love you - and I'm so jealous that we're not there!!!! Give kisses for me!