Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm Sorry, What Did You Say?

The last time I checked I was allowed to vote for whomever I felt was the best candidate. Just because I didn't use the same criteria as you does not mean that my vote is wrong or that I am somehow an inferior person.

I have been a Democrat since my sophomore year of high school. I chose Barack Obama as my candidate the very first time I heard him speak. I think that he is going to do more for this country than a President has in a long time. He will have to reverse all of George Bush's marvelous work, of course, but I think he's up for it. He is an amazing man with an amazing mind.

If you don't like that, I'm sorry for you.

6 comments:

Matt said...

Hell yeah, girl. I get so sick of hearing about how evil the guy is out here. It's nuts! I may not have voted the same way, but I would die to defend your right to choose it.

Anna said...

FYI President James E. Faust was a liberal democrat. He served as a Democratic state legislator from 1949 to 1951 while also serving as a Bishop.

N. Eldon Tanner, and Hugh B. Brown have also been very active democrats.

Cari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Bailey said...

Dad and I love you

Cari said...

Pammy did not delete my comments - I did. They weren't mean AT ALL, but Carl felt they were pointless and asked me to take them off. I love you all, and I'm sorry if this caused any misconceptions.