Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Cat!


Today is my friend Catherine's birthday. Cat and I met on Halloween in our American Sign Language class. She was dressed as Mary Poppins (the white dress with the red sash that she wears when they jump into the chalk drawing) and I knew that she was my kind of girl. Julie, Cat, and I have all been really good friends ever since then and I miss our monthly Girl Lunches. Cat is so amazing, she ties my Aunt Marianne for best seamstress in the world, she's going to be a fabulous nurse, and she really helped me through it when Coco died. I love you so much Cat and wish I could take you to Su Casa today. Happy birthday!

2 comments:

Just Julie said...

How I wish we could go to Su Casa, too!

catrina_ballerina said...

Thanks Pammy! I miss you, and Julie, very much. I got the picture of Dutchie today, he is so cute and apparently very big! LUV ya lots!!!
CAT