Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a really great Thanksgiving today. Dutch was happy and laughing almost the whole day. My mom made a great feast and even Bo got to have turkey, potatoes, and stuffing! We all went around saying what we were thankful for and we were all most thankful for our families. I'm lucky to have a beautiful healthy little boy and a wonderful husband. Not to mention my in-laws, mom and dad, sisters, nieces, nephews, dogs, etc. There's nothing else in the world that I need! Pictures of Dutch's Thanksgiving coming soon!

1 comment:

Grandma Bailey said...

I'm thankful that we got to spend Thanksgiving with you guys. We had a wonderful time! I have never had a week fly by so fast in my life. It was horrible coming home but alas such is life. We love you - keep on doing the wonderful job you are doing raising Dutch.