Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged by Nan

My sister Carianne "tagged" me, so I thought I would do it.

1 minute ago I was sneaking out of the bedroom so Dutch would stay asleep.

1 day ago I was debating whether to start dinner or wait until Chris got home.

1 week ago I was probably driving the car somewhere (I only have a car every other week, so I make the most of it when I have it)

1 month ago I was working to finish my last submission for the semester and had a terrible terrible cold.

1 year ago I had just found out I was pregnant and was packing to move to PA!

3 years ago I was working at the University of Utah's Independent Study office (the best job ever!) and finishing my Bachelor's.

5 years ago Chris and I had been married about a month and a half and I was working at Shred-Pro (the worst job ever that I swear took years off of my life) trying to figure out if I wanted to go back to school or not.

7 years ago I was in my first semester at Snow College and had just been in my first theatre production there.

10 years ago I was a sophomore in high school. I was a homely little thing and in a couple of months would turn 16. I was also in love with my best friend who would wait until I was dating someone else to tell me that he had a crush on me. Boys.