Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Pictures of the House

If you look at this blog post: http://ourblinddog.blogspot.com/2011/09/because-my-sister-is-loser.html then you will see the "before" pictures of our house. As in, before we moved in. Today I walked around the house and took pictures. I didn't clean the house beforehand which will, no doubt, horrify Chris, but I wanted to post these pictures. And I'm lazy. Also Dane gave himself a fat lip and has needed a lot of extra love this morning. Anyway, here they are!

 The boys' room.
(See Heidi, they're on the wall!)

 Our bedroom.
Notice my side of the bed is messy and Chris's is spotless.

 Living Room

 Living Room
I need to do something about the picture wall.
When Bo bumps into the wall it skews the pictures
so they're in a constant state of crooked.

 Chris's desk in the Living Room
and pretty much all of my Valentine's decorations
(I can't find any of my others!)

 Kitchen

 Kitchen

 Other side of the kitchen

 Play-room/Guest Bedroom

 This is a wall of the Play-room that will someday be an
Under the Stairs Nook!

 New couch in the Family Room!

 Office/Workshop

 My birthday present from Heather sitting on top of my typewriter.

 Family Room

Family Room
And Dutch isn't wearing pants.
As always.

Sorry the pictures aren't better, but my camera really sucks. Unfortunately I have more important things to spend money on - like saving it for writing retreats this summer!

3 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

YOur bedroom walls turned out great. What a fun house. (It looks lived in, not messy.)

Tara Mogle said...

I agree with heidi--lived in, not messy. and i love your wall color in your bedroom and your kitchen! I think my favorite part is pantless Dutch...my kids are pantless 90% of the day! love it.

pambelina said...

The bedroom is the only room we had to paint. All the rest were perfect (except the boys' playroom, that one needs to be done someday soon). We were really lucky that the people who lived here before us had good taste!