Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas 2011 Part One

It was pointed out to me by my very mean sister (Heather) that I hadn't posted anything on my blog about Christmas. This was for a number of reasons, but the biggest one was that Indy had chewed through my computer power cord and my laptop was dead. Since my father-in-law Greg is a genius he was able to fix it and  now I can post all the pictures I haven't been able to yet.

 My sister Heidi made both of the boys wooden letters
of their names. Dutch had fun putting them on the tree
before we gave them a more permanent home
on the wall of their room.


 Dane loved Grandma Honey's Christmas tree.
Doesn't the one below just make your back hurt?


I found Dane like this more than once.
He would contort himself in any number of ways to get 
to the lights decorating our window.

2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Love it. Now post what they look like on the wall. ;)

Heather said...

Finally! I am so happy to see my baby boys!