Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A List for Tuesday

My New Year's Resolutions for 2012
(in no particular order)
  1. Read all the books on my shelves that I own but have never read.
  2. Go to every temple in Utah.
  3. Send The Stone Flower (Adelaide and Eagan's book) to potential agents/editors.
  4. Receive 20 rejections for the above book this year. (It might seem pessimistic to count rejections, but one of my former teachers told me that every rejection brings you closer to the acceptance. And to get rejected you have to actually be sending everything out, so it's not as pessimistic as it sounds.)
  5. Lose some weight (actual poundage I'll keep to myself).
  6. Finish another book.
  7. Get more organized.
What are your resolutions?

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

I have a few but mostly to be a little better every day in a few aspects of my life.