Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A List for Tuesday

Random Things:

  • Dane is trying to walk. I would like this to stop. I am not ready for my baby to walk.
  • Dane says "Da-da" all the time now. He's really quite chatty.
  • Dutch is doing really great with his potty training. We're almost there!
  • Dutch's new favorite thing is Legos. He's no longer a Duplo guy, he's Legos or nothing!
  • Chris turned 31 on Sunday.
  • I turned 29 a week ago.
  • I want to learn more about cartography.
  • Mike Rowe is pretty good looking for an older man.
  • I like days when I can be a good friend.
  • I'm going to be teaching Fairy Tales for Writers at Seton Hill University's Writing Retreat in June.
  • 2012 is going to be the Year of the Writer!
  • I love Valentine's Day and I'm always excited to make valentine's for family and friends.
  • I really love the TV show Once Upon a Time.
  • I adore Monroe on the TV show Grimm, although if the don't add a real female character soon I might have to stop watching.
  • We got a new couch!
  • Life is good.

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

I love Once Upon a Time but don't like Grimm. Yay for Dutch! I wish babies would stay little just a bit longer. Love you.