Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A List for Tuesday

5 Things I'm Excited For
(in no particular order)

1. Christmas Eve: watching movies and sitting in front of the fire and spending time with family.
2. Christmas Eve: after Dutch goes to sleep and we get to set the stage for Christmas morning.
3. Christmas morning: the excitement, the wrapping paper everywhere, the squeals of delight, the abelskievers.
4. A few days after Christmas: when we arrive in Texas to celebrate After Christmas with my mom and dad, my sister, brother-in-law, niece, and nephews.
5. My niece Carlye's birthday: because my gift for her totally rocks!

What are you excited for?

2 comments:

Sara Walker said...

I am excited for Christina to come home!

Grandma Bailey said...

I am really excited to be with you and yours next week along with Carianne and her family. I can't wait to see everyone!