Thursday, October 14, 2010

Okay, I Admit It

Fine, I'll admit it, I'm pregnant.  Yup, Chris went and knocked me up again!  This baby is an even bigger surprise than Dutch was, since I had all but decided that Dutch needed to be an only child if he and I were both going to survive his childhood.  Apparently someone had other plans for me.

I decided to finally post it on the blog because I've told a lot of you and it's getting to the point where I can't hide the belly.  No, it's not because I'm really far along (I'm still only about 10 weeks), but because this baby is huge already and it's getting pretty obvious that I'm pregnant.  I have my first doctor's appointment in about 10 days, so I'll post more about it then.

Just wanted to share the news.  I'll be due the end of April or beginning of May (I'm about a week or so behind Julianna, for those of you who know my cousin).  We're hoping for a girl, but it will probably be a boy, which would be find too.

This pregnancy is already a lot different from Dutch's.  I've been sick more frequently, but less severely, can't eat meat, and I'm craving mostly sugary and sweet things.  And did I mention I'm huge?  I'm the same size now as I was when I was about 5 or 6 months with Dutch.  Crazy.

I'm calling the baby Parry the Parasite.  Has a nice ring to it.

So there you go, we're having another baby!

5 comments:

Anna said...

CONGRATS!!! How exciting! I know it may sound wierd but for some reason having a second made everything about motherhood easier and more enjoyable for me. I was terrified before I had my second that I wasn't going to be able to handle it well, since I felt like I struggled so much with my first, but something magical happened and it made this whole parenting thing way better! Good luck!

Matt said...

Nice going! Congratulations!

Katherine said...

Yay for babies! I figured that was your news when you said something. What other awesome news could you have? We are going to have so many babies around soon.

Liz said...

TWINS! Maybe that's why you're getting so big? And by that I mean your pregnant belly. EVERYONE IS PREGNANT, I swear!

Morgan said...

How exciting, Pam!!! The good news is, is that at least you know that you two make cute babies! Congratulations!!!!