Monday, October 11, 2010

Big News, The Anti-Climax

So my big news was SUPPOSED to be that we were getting a new car, which we were SUPPOSED to have bought before September was over and here it is almost the middle of October.  Chris keeps wanting to do more "research," which is really his way of saying he's a big fat scaredy cat.

Just got back from a whirlwind trip to Vegas, which was fun, but I'm glad to be home so I can sleep in my own bed.  It was great to see Heidi and to spend time with Julianna, Annemarie and Julie.  I forgot my camera so there is no photographic evidence of the trip.

Dutch didn't even care that I was gone.  When I got home he gave me a cursory nod and continued playing.  It made me feel very loved and needed.

1 comment:

Cari said...

Dutch is well adjusted - he knows Mommy will come back so there is no reason to worry or panic. You are, after all, put on this earth to do his bidding! (That's why kids have moms, right?!)