Sunday, October 17, 2010

An Epidemic of Pregnant Proportions

As my last post plainly stated, I am pregnant.  When I was pregnant with Dutch I was the only pregnant person I knew.  One or two of my friends got pregnant while I was expecting, but they both lived very far away from me. I felt like I was the only pregnant person in the world.

Not so this time.

I can name at least a dozen (not exaggerating, under-counting, if anything) people who are pregnant right now.  I know of at least 5 other people due within a month of me.  In my family alone we will have 4 new babies in the next year.

It's pretty weird, that's for sure.  It's like everyone secretly got together without telling me and decided to all have babies at the same time.  I stumbled in the club accidentally, but the current members have all been very welcoming.

Congrats to everyone who is pregnant right now and GOOD LUCK!

2 comments:

K.E.N said...

Um, HURRAY! And as far as being due as lots of other people, I think there are 5 of us (me, my friends and my sister) due within a month of each other. And I know about 6 or 7 due about the same time you are. It must be a baby making year. Congrats friend!!

Melodie Anne said...

Congratulations to all, especially you since it's your blog. It does seem like lots of people are having babies these days! Weird.