Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A List for Tuesday

Here are lines from Dutch's favorite movies.  I'll post the answers tomorrow, or when I feel like it.  Feel free to guess.  Hint: They're all cartoons.

1. "Why is yogurt night so difficult?" Bee Movie
2. "Steve!" Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
3. "Oh, for the love of Chrysler! Can we please ask someone for directions?" Cars
4. "I may not have a brain, gentlemen, but I have an idea." Monsters vs. Aliens
5. "I've set my laser from stun to kill." Toy Story
6. "We can stay up late swapping manly stories, and in the morning I'm making waffles!" Shrek
7. "Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb?" Monsters Inc.
8. "You tell me where my suit is, woman!" The Incredibles
9. "He's got your mom's eyes and my dad's nose. I knew we were smart to save those parts." Robots
10. "Why does everything I whip leave me?" The Simpsons Movie

2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

3. Cars
5. Toy Story

I know more, but will let others try. You are so funny.

Cari said...

Haha - hilarious!
2) Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
6) Shrek
8) Incredibles

Okay, I'll be nice like Heidi and I won't do anymore. Love you!