Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Oh

Dutch's favorite word right now is "oh" and he says it all the time. A lot of times it's more like a song "ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" and his fat little lips make a kissy face while he sings it. Very cute.

He also imitates what I do. If I shake my head, he'll shake his head. If I clap, he'll clap. If I pat my thighs to call Bo, he'll do the same. The only imitations he will NOT do are walking and saying "Mama." I'm not sure what his aversion to that word is, but it hurts my feelings.

That's just a little mini-update for today. Hopefully soon we'll have pictures and/or video to share.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I swear to you Brent wouldn't say "mama" until he was practically 2. And he was capable of doing it- he just wouldn't. He preferred to hold out on me. Stubborn boys!