Monday, August 3, 2009

Fool Me Once, Shame On You; Fool Me Twice, Shame On Me; Fool Me Three Times, Blame the Husband

Chris was sweet enough not to wake me up when Dutch was crying. He changed Dutch's diaper and put him back to sleep. The one thing he forgot was my incessant reminders to always put Dutch in a onesie or pants. NEVER leave the diaper exposed.

I woke up and went into Dutch's room. He was standing up in his crib, diaper-less, smiling at me, as he PEED ON THE FLOOR.

At least he had the good sense not to pee where he sleeps.

P.S. When I told Chris about this he laughed hysterically and was so proud that Dutch stood while he was peeing. Typical Chris response.

2 comments:

Melodie Anne said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!! Oh kids are great.

Cari said...

I think that it's awesome. And I must say that I am VERY proud of him for not peeing in his bed!