Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dutch's Crib and Mama Attempts to Be Crafty





These are pictures of Dutch's new crib. Chris and I were worried about him chewing on the top bars, so we were going to get a crib bite guard, but they only protected the top part of the bar. Anyway, long story short, I saw something similar to this fleece crib rail protector and thought that I might be able to do it on my own. Dutch really likes it. He thinks it's some sort of game. I guess I'll see how long they last.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Good idea Pam! My crib is chewed to death...

Now that you've accomplished being so crafty you should go give cooking eggs a try! Tee hee.

Cari said...

I am so proud of you - it's fantastic. I wish I would have thought of something like this. Of course, my kids slept in play pens and not a crib, so maybe that's why.....