Saturday, May 2, 2009

Curiosity Killed the Mama



Dutch is very curious. When you're holding him he is constantly fidgeting and turning around to look at everything around him. If he's on the floor he's always on the move, trying to get into whatever he possibly can before Mama stops him. Cords and anything belonging to Bo are his favorites. If I go to the door or in the other room he follows me. And, for some bizarre reason, he has started using one of my sweaters as his security blanket.

I'm not sure I'll survive his curiosity.

2 comments:

Cari said...

Oh, you will. Just wait until he starts walking - a whole new world of destruction awaits. One Step Ahead will be your best friend.

Heather said...

Ahh but he is so happy and cute - how can you be upset with him! LOL!
ps those two things are why I haven't killed Evie long ago...